In this episode of The Art Hunter, David Hunt talks to actor and producer Spencer McLaren about how he got started and became a theatre and film producer.Read More
In this episode of the Art Hunter, David Hunt talks to DJ, producer and label owner Gavin Campbell who reveals how he secretly took a music master from a record company, remixed it and turned it into a dance sensation. An originator, DJ, producer and label owner, Gavin Campbell is one of the most important influencers in Australia’s club and dance music scene.Read More
Recent Sunday Arts Magazine Podcasts
Sunday Arts Magazine presents an absorbing phone interview with guest, Anne O’Hehir.
David and Neil, explore with Anne, Nan Goldin’s defining artwork: The Ballad of Sexual Dependancy. This photo exhibition depicts the every day lives, often in intimate detail, of the people in Goldin’s immediate community during the late seventies and early eighties.
The exhibition will be running at the Art Gallery of Ballarat, as part of PHOTO 2024, from 2nd March until 2nd June.
Recent The Art Hunter TV Episodes
- Jo Lane | From Committee Art to Freedom | The Art Hunter | Episode 81 | Now LIVE
- Aleksandar Vass | A Business/Entertainment Entrepreneur | The Art Hunter | Episode 89 | Now LIVE
- Tom Mosby | From Lawyer To The Arts | The Art Hunter | Episode 69 | Now LIVE
- Michael Edwards | The Magnificent Ten | The Art Hunter | Episode 68 | Now LIVE
- Daniel Agdag | Engineered Cardboard | The Art Hunter | Episode 67 | Now LIVE