In this episode of The Art Hunter, David Hunt talks to William Griffith who is a world renowned jeweller whose unique work mirrors some of the world’s historical landmarks.Read More
Recent Sunday Arts Magazine Podcasts
Melbourne, Australia: Heide Museum of Modern Art is delighted to open the much anticipated Healing Garden within the
museum grounds on Tuesday 23 November 2021. Inspired by Heide founder Sunday Reed’s profound love for her garden and
designed by leading landscape architecture studio Openwork, the Healing Garden draws on the curative properties of plants and
the ever-growing body of knowledge that positions gardens as a powerful tool for connecting communities, reducing social
isolation and providing positive, life-affirming experiences.
The garden has been designed to facilitate healing and restoration for vulnerable communities and will now be a vital space for
the broader community as we navigate the impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Circular in design, the garden draws on
the concept of proxemics, which considers the intuitive spatial distances between people in personal and public space.
Recent The Art Hunter TV Episodes
- John Foreman OAM | Music Mystro | The Art Hunter | Ep 24 | NOW LIVE
- Chris Orr | The Jewell of Art | The Art Hunter | Ep 23
- Warren Wills | International Mover & Shaker | The Art Hunter | Ep 22 | NOW LIVE
- Ana Kokkinos | The Art of Film Making | The Art Hunter | Episode 21| NOW LIVE
- Ruth Picker | Success After a Thirty-Year Break | The Art Hunter | Ep 20 | NOW LIVE