Tag: Chris Orr
In this show, David talks to graphic artist Chris Orr and how he developed his own unique art styles. Chris Orr is of European and Narungga descent. He studied art and design at Prahran Institute and graphic design at Swinburne University in the 1980s. In the 1990s, after rocking around in nightclubs, he started a graphic design practice, Beige, strongly anchored in street art.Read More
Recent Sunday Arts Magazine Podcasts
The Sunday Arts Magazine team welcomes Myles Russell-Cook to the program to speak about the National Gallery of Victoria Triennial.
Myles has a keen interest in cultural, gender and sexual diversity within Australian and International contemporary practice.
He started his career in photography, then lectured in Design Anthropology and Indigenous Studies at Swinburne University. He worked as Assistant Collections Manager at Melbourne Museum.
Myles is now the Senior Curator, Australian and First Nations Art, at the NGV. Myles has been at the NGV for just under 8 months. Today he chats with David and Neil about the Triennial. The triennial is the largest show-case of contemporary art design and architecture in the Southern Hemisphere.
Recent The Art Hunter TV Episodes
- Jo Lane | From Committee Art to Freedom | The Art Hunter | Episode 81 | Now LIVE
- Aleksandar Vass | A Business/Entertainment Entrepreneur | The Art Hunter | Episode 89 | Now LIVE
- Tom Mosby | From Lawyer To The Arts | The Art Hunter | Episode 69 | Now LIVE
- Michael Edwards | The Magnificent Ten | The Art Hunter | Episode 68 | Now LIVE
- Daniel Agdag | Engineered Cardboard | The Art Hunter | Episode 67 | Now LIVE