Tag: Chris Orr
Chris Orr | The Jewell of Art | The Art Hunter | Ep 23
by David Hunt | Nov 24, 2021 | Art Hunter TV, Latest News | 0 |
In this show, David talks to graphic artist Chris Orr and how he developed his own unique art styles. Chris Orr is of European and Narungga descent. He studied art and design at Prahran Institute and graphic design at Swinburne University in the 1980s. In the 1990s, after rocking around in nightclubs, he started a graphic design practice, Beige, strongly anchored in street art.Read More
Recent Sunday Arts Magazine Podcasts
An “arty farty” show about the thriving arts scene in Melbourne and beyond. The program covers all styles of art, including film, performance and visual arts.
Introducing Jimmy Hornet, a new quarterly magazine shining a light on the bravely creative with
the goal of inspiring readers to be the same. This is a publication that shares the stories of
established artists, musicians, authors, and personalities and seeks to discover the next generation
of talent along the way.
When Jimmy Hornet the much-loved music venue was shut down during lockdowns, owner
Anthea Palmer turned to the online world. The Hornet Press was launched in 2021 as a monthly
digital magazine and a way of staying in touch with its musical community and customers.
The post Jimmy Hornet appeared first on Sunday Arts Magazine.
Recent The Art Hunter TV Episodes
- Dr. Elizabeth Jones AO | The World of La Mama | The Art Hunter | Ep 58 | Now LIVE
- Dick Gross | From Local Council Mayor to Writing a Musical | The Art Hunter | Ep 57 | Now LIVE
- Arthur (Ted) Powell | Biggest Advertising | The Art Hunter | Ep 56 | Now LIVE
- Sullivan Stapleton | From Soapbox to Hollywood | The Art Hunter | Ep 55 | Now LIVE
- Peter Bain Hogg | Wiz Producer | The Art Hunter | Ep 54 | Now LIVE